SquarePet® VFS Active Joints has been designed by SquarePet’s team of veterinary professionals to support joint health. VFS Active Joints is a high protein diet made with natural and bioavailable sources of glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate, enhanced levels of the omega 3 fatty acids DHA & EPA and fortified with antioxidants to combat oxidative stress.
- Made with natural and bioavailable sources of glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate from cage free turkey necks, New Zealand green lipped mussel and egg shell membrane collagen.
- Fortified with enhanced levels of the anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids DHA & EPA from MSC certified sustainable Krill Meal.
- Higher amounts of protein from quality animal sources to support strong muscles and promote an optimum body condition.
- Fortified with the antioxidants Astaxanthin, Vitamins C & E, and Turmeric.
- Added L-Carnitine to support the metabolism of fat for energy
- Reduced sodium heart health formula
- Made without chicken
- Made in the USA
- Formulated by veterinarians including board certified veterinary nutritionist
Ingredients: Turkey, Turkey Meal, Quinoa, Brown Rice, Turkey Necks (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Krill Meat (Source of DHA-Docohexaenoic Acid & EPA- Eicosapentaenoic Acid), Natural Turkey Flavor, Herring Oil (Source of DHA-Docosahexaenoic Acid & EPA-Ecosapentaenoic Acid), Sunflower Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Chloride, New Zealand Green Mussel (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Inulin (Jerusalem Artichoke), Calcium Carbonate, Egg Shell Membrane Collagen (Source of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulfate), Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamins (Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Selenium Yeast), Miscanthus Grass, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Salt, L-Carnitine, Choline Chloride, Tumeric, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product
Crude Protein (min) 30.00%
Crude Fat (min) 14.00%
Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min) 0.65%
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min) 0.65%
Vitamin E (min) 500 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C*) (min) 350 mg/kg
Glucosamine (min) 750 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate (min) 1000 mg/kg
Bacillus Coagulans (min) 500k CFU/lb