Primal now offers an additional way to elevate your pet's health with our raw goat milk. Raw goat milk can most easily be absorbed by a variety of mammals and is known as the universal milk, as it contains vitamins, minerals, electrolytes, trace elements, enzymes, protein, and fatty acids. Primal raw goat milk is a great digestive aid as it helps pets obtain their daily need for moisture. Dogs' and cats' bodies are about 65% moisture and unlike humans, they are designed to obtain the majority of their water from the foods they eat. By adding raw goat milk (79% moisture) to your pet's diet, they will be gaining needed moisture as well as the benefits from raw nutrients. Primal raw goat milk is sold frozen and should be stored in the freezer prior to use. Bottles should be placed in the refrigerator to defrost 24 hours prior to using.
Milk will settle between uses.
Shake well prior to feeding. Primal raw goat milk will last 10 days after being thawed or 1 year frozen.
- Free-range goats are raised without antibiotics or added hormones
- Gluten free
- All batches of raw goat milk are tested for pathogens prior to release for sale
- Appropriate for dogs and cats of all life stages
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - Increases immune resistance against such harmful bacteria and fungi
- Lactobacillus lactis - Helps synthesize two key B vitamins (folate and riboflavin) Produces large amounts of lactic acid May aid in treatment of Irritable Bowel Disease
- Enterococcus faecium - Provides important nutritional support in the event of diarrheal diseases